7. — but that can’t happen in an environment of lawless chaos.
8. We must restore integrity and the rule of law to our borders.
9. For that reason, we will soon begin the construction of a great wall along our southern border.
10. It will be started ahead of schedule and, when finished, it will be a very effective weapon against drugs and crime.
11. As we speak, we are removing gang members, drug dealers and criminals that threaten our communities and prey on our citizens.
12. Bad ones are going out as I speak tonight and as I have promised.
13. To any in Congress who do not believe we should enforce our laws, I would ask you this question: What would you say to the American family that loses their jobs, their income, or a loved one, because America refused to uphold its laws and defend its borders?
A – the quote of the Mexican
president, who compared Trump to Hitler and Mussolini
B – the quote of the Israeli
prime minister Netanyahu, who agreed with Trump
C statistics of arrests near
Texas border and the citizenship of the arrested (4 out of 5 were Americans)
D mentioning of resonant murder,
committed by an illegal migrant; an American woman was killed.